Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Loss of Nameless Things



I saw an incredibly powerful documentary film today at the Savannah Film Festival, The Loss of Nameless Things about a genius playwrite who lost everything after a horrific accident when he fell off a bridge and was disfigured and lost his memory and talents. This film will be on PBS in February I see from the website, and today's screening was the last official screening in a theater so I feel quite lucky to have seen it. I won't go into details but click on this link and it'll take you to the official website. Really one of the most moving films I have seen in a long time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jewelry Low Price.
Gold from 10kt - 18Kt.
Cheap Tiffany Style Silver Heart Collection.

Visit Fairbiz.biz Mega Mall: www.fairbiz.biz

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home