Thursday, April 14, 2005

THE YEAR 2025 - 20 Long Years from RIGHT Now! Me? Alive or Dead? Mmm, Gamble, roll the Dice...No one Know's for sure...really?

I had a skinny tie.

I liked my skinny tie.

How much will have really changed 20 years from RIGHT NOW?

about as much as changed in the last 20 I suppose.

Oh, the surviving members of Maroon 5 and Franz Ferdinand will be on the oldies but goodies circuit rawking out, keeping the dream alive as it were, the same fucking dream that every generation is saddled with once they shed the real, wild, unbridled vestiges of youth and make that one-sided deal with the end of the road: I have GREAT HOPE: If Duran Duran is stil rocking, then fuckit, I will too!

Duran Duran!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nölff said...

I wander if you'll see old folks with spinner rims on thier wheelchair in the future.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Brian King said...

Uh...Yes! On mine, fo shizzle.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home