Friday, July 06, 2007

More music video's - Deion Sanders: My life has been friggin' weird

I spent a many days dropping boxes of fake "money" on Neon Deion "primetime" Sanders when he fashioned himself a "rapper" (this was during my tenure doing a ton of jobs for MC Hammer who owned the label "Bust It" that Deion recorded on and I'm pretty sure was in 1994). We called Deion "Colonel Sanders" because of all the fried chicken his big ass useless posse kept ordering. We had a poor PA kid that drove all over San Francisco looking for fried chicken at all hours of the night - they just could not get enough of that dirty bird.
This was, hands down, one of the more absurd videos I worked on. He probably "did" every girl in this video in his trailer (I guess this was before he his religious convergence). The producer was this balding, party hound named Terry Powers - who I liked - and he kept me working and the checks always cleared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home