Friday, March 18, 2005

Wilkommen to Kyoto Mr. Rob-san!

Kyoto!

Joe and I just rolled in on the Kintetsu line from Tsu into Kyoto. Looks like the whole town is booked as it is a three day holiday here and the city is packed. We'll either roam the streets till dawn or find a capsule or love hotel. The weather is perfect, so this should be no problem. Spent the other night way out in the country at the home of a Trance DJ/Pig Farmer (DJ Frog) in a commune after hitting some clubs and a 24 hour a day Japanese indoor amusement freakout (video, bowling, baseball, etc.) The people who worked there wore lobsters on their heads. I'm flying home tommorow, but what a trip, and I mean TRIP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian King said...

Hey buddy boy. Sounds like you've been running in the gutters again just like the old days. I remember waking up in the alley behind Yesterday's one Saturday morning and thinking "This can't be good," but then I saw that Terry Clouse was there right beside me, snoozing away, face down, pointy-toed cowboy boots still on, and something hit me. No, not some terrific realization about the cosmos or the Great Mandela or some poetical bullshit. No, I thought "How does he sleep face down with those damn cowboy boots on?" I love my life!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home