Friday, July 06, 2007

Blood, Sweat & Gears: recent article I wrote for the South magazine june/july '07 issue



I have been meaning to link to this though I forgot. Sadly, you can only read the first two paragraphs of my piece "Blood, Sweat & Gears" here which is about the hickory smoked world of dirt track stock car racing down here in coastal Georgia. I wish they'd put the whole thing online but its not my mag - so not my call. I will eventually put it on my own website - which I have yet to build - so you may be waiting a while.

I have a piece coming out on Southern neo-confederate nationalists coming out in the August/September issue of South magazine - maybe, just maybe, they'll put the whole thing online - i hope so. I interviewed Pulitzer prize winning author Tony Horwitz (Confederates in the Attic) for this piece and it's solid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home