Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm home, but here are some more pics

I'm still nursing a serious jet lag (way more wicked coming back) but I think I'll be back on track by the morn. Anyway, I took over a thousand pics on this expedition to the East, though I've picked some that struck my fancy, enjoy, I did.

japan_light_beam
One Night in Kyoto - Gion district

maiko

conveyor sushi
I'm really gonna miss conveyor belt sushi

golden_pavillion
Yukio Mishima's Golden Pavilion

buddha1

I am a DJ
Spinning the Trance at Japanese gin joint

Lobster Head
Getting these Membership cards was half the fun of this 24 hour-a-day indoor amusement park freakout, plus "Lobster Girl!"

Joe_and_Kids
Joe bringing the Knowledge to the future of Japan

zengarden
Zen

pagoda
Pah-Go-Dah!

meiko1

bigwave
Big Wave English School - Joe and Libby's home in Tsu, Japan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home