Wednesday, June 01, 2005

She must be spinning in her grave!

I started a new job writing bait & switch cover story's for the Pentagon and the State Department where I am pulling down a fat six figure salary with the added bonus of a Country Club membership in Chevy Chase Maryland (that I will never use), though because of this fact, the frostback-black-op-government spooks demand a great deal of blood and sweat for the people's cash. Did you see my "Deep Throat" thing? Yep, you got it, a big, choking smokescreen used to cover up some other nefarious deed that I can't go into. We've got ton's of these sort of shenanigans that we can pull out of the black bag whenever we need to "avert the gaze" as it were. And today it seems we were successful, as the Deep Throat thing is top-o-the-fold page one news. Remember, keep your eye on the "other" hand.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Ruiz Fritz said...

Lovely.

Now that I've replied to this post, I'm probably on some list in some vault somewhere. I guess there's nothing I can do about it, so why worry.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home