Thursday, August 11, 2005

I now hold in my hand



The DVD of SNAP! I have yet to watch it as I just recieved a stack of DVD's in the last thirty minutes from the film's director and fellow filmmaker Mike Goubeaux who wore many hat's during its production. I did see the movie on the big screen a while back, at the Trustees Theater in Savannah, and I thought it was solid. Anyway, I acted in SNAP (played a cool hitman with a heart of gold - see September 2004 entry on this blog for more info) in the spring of 2003 and now I can go home and watch it on my own TV. It even comes with tons of extra DVD nuggets like "5 Filmmaker commentaries", "7 deleted scenes", production photographs, the original trailer and all presented in widescreen format. I can't wait to watch this thing again tonight when I get home. Pop a few cold ones and see what a real action hero (me) looks like in "action".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blogging Super tips
dating game

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home