Sunday, August 28, 2005

Touching Sentiments

Lately I have been seeing a wonderful new trend emerging in the world of blogs: spam couched as posted comments. I LOVE getting these things. My heart jumps when I realize that my blog entries are touching spammer's in a way that was unavailable to me before. Now it's like having a "conversation" with your spammer. They come to your site, read your entries, say something really nice about it, in effect they are joining the dialogue and then they tell me something or point me to a great new web site about divorce in New York or Erectile Dysfunction ointments. I would have never have found these great websites without their help so I want to thank all the blog-trolls who creep through the "Next Blog" button up top, searching for like minded fellowship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home