Thursday, June 09, 2005

I think the word is "Dynamic"



This is a hint-hint-nudge-nudge to all my photog pals whose sites I link to and well, what can I say, I love all your work and I think you are all true geniuses BUT don't you think it's about time to toss up some NEW work on your sites. I know you are all busy-busy-busy but hey, how-sa-bout-a-little-something-for-the-fans?

Speaking of photogs, a friend of ours from the Chicago days, Kerry Skarbakka, made the cover of APERTURE magazine this quarter - (see above) - Touche'Kerry! I loaned the crazy bastard my old climbing harness back in 2001 when he first felt the need to toss his arse off of buildings, trees, bridges, etc. and so I am very happy that he has come this far with this idea. I also own a small Skarbakka print from this initial series of shots, which has hung on a wall in three homes now and it is a print which I love. It's called "Porch" and you can view it on his website here. He'll be jumping off the roof of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago on June 14th so if in the Windy City on that date, drop by and check it out. Be safe Kerry and keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home