Wednesday, October 06, 2004

VP debate roundup

Edwards did a bang up job getting his message out this evening. He was focused and non-plussed by the VP. Cheney droned on, that is his style of course, and the uber-right flank of the GOP loves him for it. He's got his eye on "The Big Board" ala Dr. Strangelove. A perfect day for Dick Cheney might consist of one long, drawn out, top secret, corporate board meeting that never seems to end. Oh wait a sec, isn't that what his days are like already? I guess he does live in a perfect world. I sure wish I did. How in the world did this tool ever meander into public life? It just doesn't really seem to suit him. Oh but what do I know?

Most of the instant "who won the debate" online polls have John Edwards with a strong lead and they are basically tied on the FoxNews poll, which is surprising to me - in fact Edwards was leading a few minutes ago - we'll see how it pans out. Anyway, tis late, I've got some writing to do. More on this to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home