Sunday, February 20, 2005

More notebook stuff (1998-1999)

canyon
Charlotte Rampling & John Glen go to Arizona for a drink with a moose. A finicky cat, a masked floating head and a sweet debutante all wonder, "why?"

stress
guns + humans = not good

merit_slave
This one is special for a variety of reasons. It is from a Merit cigarette ad campaign I worked on for two weeks in Northern California (I did the props: note fake cig and rocking chair). I was paid a ton of cash to help promote smoking and make it look healthy & fun (I was smoking a lot myself at the time and thought nothing of selling the dream to you - side note: I will be four years free & clear of the foul things in two weeks and if you're still smoking and you are over 30 years of age, perhaps you too should think of a new hobby. Just a thought, it's your life) and this is the high-dollar shot that a room full of Leo Burnett agency and Philip Morris suits decided would grace the high-dollar pages of TIME magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home